What can the Reception do for you?
Each building has a reception. The role of reception is to provide information to visitors, staff and students. The receptionists keep track of automatic fire alarms and the locking of doors, as well as monitoring the location and reacting to reports of misuse.
You can contact the reception for such matters as:
- Handing in or enquiring about lost property
- Requests for opening/locking of meeting rooms
- Reporting the presence in the building of undesirable persons
- Sending registered post
- Ordering a taxi
- First aid and reporting any calamities
- Issue of diverse keys
- The loan of a University bicycle.